Hire a Maid in 3 Easy Steps
Simplified For You
Select a maid from our vast selection of available maids.
We will manage all paperwork and give you a timeline as to when your helper is able to start working for you.
Your helper starts work in your home! All trained and ready to perform duties as per your needs.
Our entire process, crystal clear
Clear and transparent pricing to help you make the informed choice!
- No Prior Domestic Helper Experience
- Usually younger & more energetic
- Usually more accommodating & learns faster
- Usually fewer family commitments back home
- Lower basic salary(S$480 - S$550)
- Maid loan of 4 - 7 Months
- Prior work experience In SG/HK/MY/TW
- Better command of language
- Adapted to local culture and standards
- May have family commitments back home
- Higher basic salary(S$550 - S$750)
- Maid loan of 4 - 6 Months
Fast to Start
- Recent Work Experience
- Can start work as fast as within 2 days
- Adapted to local culture & standards
- Face to Face Interview
- Basic salary varies
- Maid loan varies
- Overseas Recruitment & Sourcing
- Overseas Visa & Travel Documentation
- Overseas Training & Accommodation
- Transport & One-Way Airfare to Singapore
- Personalized Training In SG boarding house
- Pre-deployment Accommodation
- 12 Months Unlimited Replacement Guarantee
Other Key information about hiring your maid.
Insurance & Security Bonds
- MOM Fee
- Pre-employment Medical Screening
- FDW Settling-In-Program
- 9-Way Facilitation & Transportation(Singapore)
- Serology Test for Vaccination
Placement Fee/Maid Loan
This amount is estimated to be around S$2,000 - S$4,000.
Pre-Employment Maid Training
Tailored Training Programmes To
Meet your specific home care needs
Housekeeping techniques for living room, bathroom, kitchen and bedroom Proper techniques for laundry care Basic sewing How to deal with pests Safety and proper techniques for window cleaning and work at heights Safe handling of electrical appliances Food safety and appliances handling Basic cooking
Personal hygiene and grooming Professional behavior: Taking initiatives at work, safe use of social media Proper conduct & behavior Managing stress Mannerism Understanding Scams
Care for infant's mother Infant Care: bathing, swaddling, carrying, bottle-feeding, burping, sterilizing bottles, toy safety, milk storing Dealing with child tantrums Child road safety Child home safety Healthy snacks for toddlers and children
Methods of handling critical situations Knowledge and skills to care for elderly with different disabilities Elderly safety and hygiene Ways of communicating with elderly
Meet our team!
Hear from our customers
Ms. Sue Sidik
It was a stressful time for me as we had to find a replacement maid within a few days. The agent (Sharon) who tended to us was very helpful and arranged for an interview although she was with her family at that time. The next day, we requested a last minute face-to-face interview and again, Sharon helped to make it happen. We made up our minds after we spoke to the helper and managed to even chat with Sharon. She’s a genuine and friendly lady and will give you all the valuable advice when hiring a maid. We have been employees for more than ten years and honestly, this is by far my favourite agency because of how transparent and helpful they are. Their fees are also fair. I highly recommend this agency to anyone looking for an FDW.
Understanding & Professional
Sharon is very very responsive and so professional.. she attends to all sorts of my questions and she is so patient.. she is willing to listen and try her best to hunt the suitable maid for me..All the processes I've made with her are very efficient. She will keep me updated when the application is approved. My helper will join me in a few days. Anyone looking for a good maid agency, this agency is for your consideration! Thumbs up for all the fast and very efficient services. Thank you, Sharon! 😀👍🏼👍🏼
Mr. Glen Jiang
Experienced & Friendly
I was having such a hard time finding advice on getting a helper. I was really unsure about the market rates and laws. You guys really went all out to help me and iron out my doubts. Really gave me confidence about having a helper, which was something I was against for such a long time. If I had known, I would have hired one much earlier. So much more me-time on my hands now 🙂 Thanks so much for helping me out!
Reassuring & Proactive